Text Size decrease text size increase text size
Our Areas
Erectile Dysfunction
Thermal Therapy

DirexGroup is dedicated to providing urologists worldwide with innovative high-technology devices.

DirexGroup network includes distributing companies and direct service centers in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Russia, China, Korea, Japan and India. The group is one of the global leaders in Shockwave Lithotripsy utilizing pioneering breakthrough technologies in this field since the mid 1980s. To-date, the group supports urologists in over 70 countries, relying on its network of companies and alliances worldwide.


To-date, DirexGroup has installed thousands of systems, predominantly in the field of Urology. Product lines include Shock Wave Lithotripsy, Low Intensity, Thermal Therapy, Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Lasers. Our products are characterized by reliability, modularity and transportability combined with cost effectiveness and ease of use. A worldwide network of committed service centers assure adequate support and maintenance.


Erectile dysfunction treatment utilizing the RENOVA LSWT system is considered a state of the art form of therapy for patients with ED of vascular origin. Approximately 80% of men who completed the RENOVA LSWT erectile dysfunction treatment at VEDI CLINIC experienced a significant improvement in erectile function and many of them could discontinue performance enhancing pharmacotherapy. The remaining 20% of men had to continue pharmacotherapy but also experienced improvement in erectile hardness and quality as a result of the RENOVA LSWT.   Clinical data suggests that the effects of the treatment are long lasting.” – Monika Staruch, MA EFS-ESSM certified Psycho-Sexologist (ECPS)


News and Events
Aug. 3, 2016
Dr. Natalio Cruz will be presenting his experience at a Symposium in Colombia
  Read more
Jul. 28, 2016
Two Renova studies incorporated in Prof Tom Lue’s (UCSF) Meta Analysis of Low Intensity Shockwaves for ED patients.
  Read more
Jun. 30, 2016
Long Term results of LISW Therapy for ED patients who are PDE-5i Non Responders
  Read more
Jun. 16, 2016
Direx Systems Corp Receives 2016 Best of Canton Award
  Read more
Dr. Akihiro Nojiri, Director
Kumamoto Urological HP, Kumamoto, Japan,
  Read more
All Testimonials previus | next
HomeAbout UsProductsNewsWorldwide PresenceTestimonialsContact Us